Dealing with dementia can be very difficult and require significant lifestyle changes for those with the condition and their loved ones. Connected Health can offer the support you need during this challenging time.
We are sensitive to the practical, emotional and social challenges of living with dementia. Connected Health dementia care services are sensitive to your loved one’s needs and those of your family. We offer flexible services that can be tailored to our client’s lifestyle so that they can continue to enjoy the most important aspects of life.
Connected Health has the expertise to provide skilled staff to assist clients in maintaining quality of living while remaining in the comfort of home. With you, we will create a specialised dementia care plan.
It might include:
• Reminders to take medication to manage symptoms.
• Help with dressing and bathing.
• Continence management and catheter care.
• Encouragement to take regular exercise to improve mood and mobility, and strengthen muscles.
• Dietary assistance by preparing healthy balanced meals and ensuring plenty of fluids are taken.
• Assist with routine household chores and shopping.
• Companionship or assistance to get involved in everyday social activities.
To get started with your Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care, click the button below.