Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in Ireland, with over 900,000 confirmed cases. Connected Health provides the support and practical care you need to keep your life under control and continue doing the things you love every day, and in the comfort of your own home.
Living with arthritis can make daily tasks very difficult, and homecare provides the ideal solution. Connected Health provides the support and care you need.
The following are some of the services we can offer support for:
• Help rising and getting ready to go, with a morning call
• Maintaining a good handle on housework like cleaning and laundry
• Helping you shop, or shop for you if you’d prefer
• Ensuring you have the right medicines at the right times
• Assisting you in participating in activities that you love
• Keeping you mobile with gentle exercise assistance
• Assisting with the preparation of meals
Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, lifestyle and treatment can help reduce pain and improve function to prevent future damage. Connected Health provides the services you need to best manage your condition in the comfort of your own home. This saves you the hassle of moving to an assisted living facility. We create a care plan that focuses on what matters most to you. We provide high-quality support and care tailored to your individual needs so you can live your best possible life.
To get started with your arthritis care at home, click the button below.