Major operations such as hip and knee replacements can take some time until complete recovery. In addition, you will likely feel weak and tired after surgery and need assistance with daily living tasks.
Connected Health offers a bespoke homecare service that will provide the additional care and support you require to heal well and in good time.
You can quickly restore mobility and health with good post-operative care at home, and Connected Health is here to help.
You can trust our highly-trained staff to provide high-quality homecare services customised to your needs and preferences.
These services might include:
• Having a care professional stay with you during the first few weeks following surgery.
• Assisting with washing those body parts that are hard to reach so you can avoid bending and stretching.
• Help with getting you dressed and out of bed in the morning.
• Supervision of light physical activities and exercises to increase post-operative mobility.
• Shopping, cooking, and general housework assistance.
• Accompanying you to doctor’s appointments to have your wound checked or stitches removed.
• Medicine assistance so that you are free from pain, discomfort, and infections.
• Coordination with your care providers to ensure you have the correct equipment and aids in your home.
There are many reasons why you might need to have an operation. Recovering from an operation, particularly in your later years, can be challenging and make living at home during the post-operative period difficult. Connected Health offers a range of services and care packages to assist you in managing your health after your discharge from hospital.
To get started with your joint replacement care programme at home, click the button below.